“ASEAN WAY” does not go in vain up on the constellations: 8th SEAAN Meeting dignified in the heart of Vietnam.
- Last Updated on Thursday, 15 December 2016 22:27
Vietnam National Satellite Center
Hanoi, Socialist Republic of Vietnam
12 – 13 December 2016
Given bestowed integration of the ASEAN Community, the 8th Southeast Asia Astronomy Network Meeting aka SEAAN 2016 took place in Vietnam this year, enhanced its maximum capacity of regional cooperation in astronomy towards sustainable development.
- Last Updated on Thursday, 24 November 2016 10:32
COMAC Workshop Commences the First-Ever ‘African-Inclusive’ Under ITCA and SEA-ROAD.
NARIT Computational Astrophysics and Cosmology Workshop “N-body and Hydrodynamic Simulations of Galaxies and Large-Scale-Structure” premiered on November 21st as a benchmark of the ever ‘First-in-the-series’ in N-body and Hydrodynamic training hosted by the institute.
- Last Updated on Friday, 25 November 2016 17:01
18 November 2016
The National University of Laos (NUOL) hosted an observation for the Super Full Moon phenomenon in the night of 14th November 2016 with a telescope given by NARIT.
- Last Updated on Thursday, 27 October 2016 16:19
SCOSA-27 and ASEAN COST-71
Siem Reap, Kingdom of Cambodia
October, 24, 2016
Collaborations on Space Technology and Astronomy highlighted the 27th Meeting of the Sub-committee on Space Technology and Applications (SCOSA-27).
- Last Updated on Monday, 10 October 2016 10:26
Lanna Hospitality charms British Ambassador and Honorary Consul during NARIT Visit.
NARIT, Chiang Mai, Thailand
7 October 2016
The National Astronomical Research Institute of Thailand (Public Organization) turns its temporary headquarters on Huay Kaew Road in the very heart of Chiang Mai into a cozy northern Lanna-style accommodation to welcome His Excellency Brian Davidson – British Ambassador to Thailand, who pays an exclusive visit to discuss on its mission, infrastructures, international collaboration and above all, the recent cooperation under Newton Fund.
- Newton Fund scopes out in prevalent channels of bilateral projects derived.
- UK-Thailand Partnership condensed over joint astronomical research under Newton Fund
- International Expertise in Radio Astronomy is synchronized for Thai VLBI Network
- NARIT and VNSC Strive for Astronomical Knowledge Mobility in Vietnam
- Bounty of ASEAN sky brings in much-anticipated MoU between NARIT and VNSC