- Last Updated on Wednesday, 03 February 2016 10:10
Jan 29, 2016
HE. Mr. Mark Kent, British Ambassador welcomed the ISAC (International Scientific Advisory Committee) members to the reception dinner at his residence located adjacent to the British Embassy in the occasion of the visit of the International Scientific Advisory Committee of NARIT. The dinner was part of the ISAC's mission to examine NARIT's progress over the past year and to facilitate the making of its future roadmap.
- Last Updated on Monday, 01 February 2016 10:19
Regional Observatory for the Public Nakhon Ratchasima
28 Jan, 2016
Today NARIT's International Scientific Advisory Committee or ISAC visits Synchrotron Light Research Institute (SLRI) in Nakhon Ratchasima as part of their trip to Thailand to study NARIT's past year performance and facilitate new NARIT's roadmap in the making.
- Last Updated on Thursday, 28 January 2016 14:55
Jan 28, 2016
ASEAN Astronomy Camp 2016 wrapped up impressively at Doi Inthanon summit! The 3-day forum took in 35 high-school participants and 8 advisors from all over ASEAN countries to participate in fruitful astronomical activities such as The Making of Star Map, Fundamental Stargazing, Solar Observation and Telescope usage.
- Last Updated on Thursday, 28 January 2016 14:47
Jan 27, 2016
A Memorandum of Understanding between The National Astronomical Observatory of Japan - (NAOJ), and The National Astronomical Research Institute of Thailand (Public Organization) – NARIT, has been officially inked on January 13th, 2016 at Shangri-La hotel Chiang Mai. As a vigorous milestone of the new era, this MoU is expected to be enforced for at least the next 6 years via encouraging academic cooperation in astronomical research and education – radio astronomy in particular, promoting postgraduate study at NAOJ, exchanging academic and administrative staff amongst the 2 institutes, as well as fostering channels of communications through conferences, seminars, symposiums and workshops alike. In the hope that it will bring about effective outcomes in the field that would replicate astronomical enthusiasts and prosper essential knowledge across Continental Asia.
- Last Updated on Friday, 04 December 2015 12:09
Dec 3, 2015
SEAYAC 2015 exhilarates as young and promising Southeast Asian researchers shine.
- 7th SEAAN Meeting 2015 Day 2 Highlights
- 7th SEAAN Meeting 2015 emerges triumphant
- HRH. Princess Sirindhorn witnesses DESY-NARIT MoU signing ceremony to debut astroparticle physics cooperation
- L'observatoire de Paris (Paris Observatory)
- NARIT's attempt of establishing UNESCO's International Training Centre in Astronomy is right on track