- Last Updated on Friday, 17 June 2016 16:47
June 16, 2016
University of Mandalay
Republic of the Union of Myanmar
Today, Prof. Boonrucksar Soonthornthum, Executive Director of the National Astronomical Research Institute of Thailand (NARIT) together with Dr. Saran Poshyachinda, Deputy Director and NARIT team continued its Burmese rendezvous by giving lectures to the audience, most of them were students from Department of Physics, University of Mandalay.
- Last Updated on Thursday, 16 June 2016 12:06
University of Mandalay
Mandalay, Republic of the Union of Myanmar
Professor Boonrucksar Soonthornthum – NARIT Executive Director, together with Dr. Saran Poshyachinda – NARIT Deputy Director led the team – for the very first time – to the cross-cultural and diverse city of the Golden Land. Aimed for the Memorandum of Understanding between NARIT and University of Mandalay to be signed as a threshold for the greater good amidst the Greater Mekong Sub-region.
- Last Updated on Tuesday, 14 June 2016 10:09
June 13, 2016
Grand Hyatt Erawan,
Prof. Boonrucksar Soonthornthum, Executive Director of the National Astronomical Research Institute of Thailand (NARIT) paid homage to one of the most beloved monarchs in the world - Queen Elizabeth II today as he attended the evening celebration banquet commemorating the span of 9 decades of her glorious lifetime, held by the UK Embassy at Grand Hyatt Erawan in Bangkok.
Centres and Institutes under the Auspices of UNESCO Are Stampeding towards Sustainable Development Goals 2030
- Last Updated on Monday, 23 May 2016 15:27
UNESCO Science Centres Coordination Meeting
Beijing Convention Centre
May 15-18, 2016
UNESCO embarks a new journey as the first UNESCO Science Centres Coordination Meeting has been held in the Chinese Capital of Beijing where centres and institutes under its auspices meet for the first time. 44 out of 65 science-related category II centres and insitutes gather to brainstorm over the recently introduced UN agenda - Sustainable Development Goals 2030 or SDGs 2030 of how the centres and institutes contribute to the agenda more effectively.
- Last Updated on Friday, 29 April 2016 18:49
Shangri-La Chiang Mai Hotel
April 21, 2016
Today, Prof. Boonrucksar Soonthornthum, Executive Director of the National Astronomical Research Institute of Thailand (NARIT) and Prof. Peter Quinn, Executive of International Centre for Radio Astronomy Research (ICRAR) inked an MoU, which is expected to be a supportive force and an in-demand mechanism behind the upcoming projects between the two institutes in the near future.
- Mekong Binds Ties in Astronomy between Laos and Thailand
- Thailand-Korea’s Bond in Astronomy Turns Another Page of Prosperous History
- Astronomy Sees No Borders As Thailand and Australia Are Making Waves for New Collaborations
- Spellbinding skies of Cape Town charm the participants of ROADs as the 3rd Face-to-Face Meeting of ROADs kicks off.
- Young Researchers from Thailand, Japan and South Korea galvanized in the hope to strengthen regional collaborations in Radio Astronomy during The 10th NARIT-KaVA Joint Science WG Meeting.